Not Your Typical Wedding Bar – Dessert Bar, Candy Buffet, Sundae Bar, Popcorn Bar, Donut Bar
There are many wedding trends that come and go, but few we’re more excited to see stick around than the dessert bar! The dessert bar is a nice complement to a wedding cake. More importantly, it is a surefire way to make sure your wedding reception is a memorable affair. After a long night of dinner and dancing, a sugar rush might be just what your guests need to keep the party going! We’ve put together some fun ideas to make a SWEET impression on your guests.
1. Candy Bar – The OG, you can’t go wrong with a basic candy buffet. Keep it classic with traditional wedding candies like Jordan almonds and buttermints or go wild with a brightly colored buffet in your wedding colors. The possibilities are endless!
2. Sundae Bar – Who can resist a scoop of ice cream with their cake? What about a scoop with sprinkles, chocolate chips, peanuts, and chocolate syrup topped with whipped cream and a cherry? No one, that’s who.
3. Popcorn Bar – A fun and salty complement to sweet wedding cake. Pair with a cute sign and to-go bag and these double as a fun favor!
4. Donut Bar – Donut just take our word for it, these bars are growing in popularity.
5. Dessert Bar – When you can’t choose just one sweet treat, opt for a whole bar of them!